Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A little self-promotion


A Whiter Shade of Pale, originally uploaded by briancolella.

In Korea, one thing you may notice is that all the cars are black, white or gray, and rarely foreign. Kia, Daewoo and Hyundai are as pervasive as kimchi. Few are the cars with color in their coat, and few are the cars manufactured outside Korea. Rarer still, is the epic switch-hitting combo of a car that is both colored and foreign. To honor these few brave individuals, I'm compiling a Flickr set showcasing as many cars as I can find and photograph.

First, please follow the above photo back to it's photo page and check it out in large size, so you can really see that there are no colorful cars in that parking lot. I'm not joking about this. Anyway, Koreans are strange and here's one more of the weird things about this country. I apologize for my inability to truly show just how colorless rush hour is here, but someday I'll get a better photo.

If you want, check out the Flickr set.

No comments:

Post a Comment